1.1 - Patriots - CB Richard Sherman
- Fits the mould of what the Patriots like at cornerback, only better. They have shopped their two starting corners so it gives you the feeling a new guy might be on his way.
1.2 - 49ers - DE Jadeveon Clowney
- The 49ers just can't pass on a freak like Clowney. He will be a disruptive nightmare for over ten seasons. Has to be the pick.
1.3 - Jets - OLB Khalil Mack
- A solid addition with Mack joining the Jets linebacking corp. With help he will be one of the most well rounded linebackers in the league.
1.4 - Bears - WR Aaron Drogan
- Not the most ready but hands down the most dangerous receiver we've seen in some time. Chicago should take the initial hurt now and enjoy the benefits of these beast later.
1.5 - Saints - QB Bo Callahan
- I don't think they want a quarterback with all these freaks in the class. But if they don't want to be picking in the top five every year they need a Quarterback. Callahan is the guy.
1.6 - Raiders - CB Demarius Stonewall
- Oakland will be pleased if the big bodied Stonewall falls to them. They moved the less physical but equally gifted Pietarila to Dallas and find a suitable replacement here.
1.7 - Saints - OT Token Price
- Again the Saints will have to pass on the flashy players and pick players who will win them games. With a rookie QB already on his way they can help sure up the line with their pick of lineman. The Price is right.
1.8 - Chargers - OT Greg Robinson
- San Diego takes another lineman and don't lose anything with Robinson. Plug him in the line and he is ready to go, day one.
1.9 - Bears - DT Aaron Donald
- They have already added a freak on offence, now they get one for defence. Donald has a huge ceiling and will be a welcome addition in Chicago.
1.10 - Vikings- WR Josh Gordan
- Minnesota gets a solid steal at the end of the top ten with Josh Gordan. They need help at wideout and get a ready made playmaker to join the team.
1.11 - Redskins - HB Carlos Hyde
- Chris Johnson is finished in D.C. They added LeSean McCoy but they wont be able to pass on a brusier like Hyde. A new style of runningback could be what the Skins need.
1.12 - Redskins - MLB Ricky Austin
- Ageing outside linebackers see's Ricky Austin headed to the nations capital. Would like be shifted outside and walk into a starting spot.
1.13 - Dolphins - WR Sammy Watkins
- Miami is in desperate need of wideouts and lucky for them this is probably the deepest position in the draft. Adding Watkins at this stage would be a good move.
1.14 - Chargers - CB Justin Gilbert
- After adding OT Token, the Chargers will get another player who has zero bust factor. Gilbert will be a starter his entire career and the Bolts need the youth.
1.15 - Saints - WR Mike Evans
- New Orleans can finally splash out and recruit the big bodied Evans. A new quarterback, offensive tackle and now a wideout? Start of something in New Orleans.