Starting Lineup for Offense
QB - Derek Pope
- First time starter. Henderson watching
FB - Robert Hughes
- Returns for one more go around
HB - Vince Rogers
- 2 time rushing champ seeks 3rd title
WR - Justin Hunter
- Should improve on last season with a legit #2 on board.
WR - Sammy Watkins
- New puzzle piece raises teams expectations.
WR - Kendall Wright
- Former division rival will play slot
TE - Maxx Williams
- A steal for a late 3rd pick via Franchise Tag -n- Trade
LT - Nathan Kuznetsov
- Titans excited to have him on board
LG - Andres Crawford
- Returns also for one more season
C - Hroniss Grasu
- Has progressed into a very nice center piece
RG - Bo Schneider
- Won in Match Eligible. Big improvement to OL
RT - Brennan Williams
- Hopefully will struggle less with Schneider next to him
Starting Lineup For Defense
LE - Alex Okafor
- Last season was his 1st as starter. Played out of position at RE.
DT - Johnathan Hankins
- Big man anchors this D-Line
DT - Jarran Reed
- More big and more strong in the middle
RE - Jacob Gannon
(R) - Rookie will get a shot. Porter and Montague wait for stumble.
ROLB - James Cleveland
- One of two second year LB's to get bumped to starter
MLB - Jacob Tremblay
- The other young LB who will start this season
LOLB - Maurice Heffner
- This guy also got his first start last season. Earned another shot.
CB - Cory Spielman
- Time flies. Was our oldest CB until Slay arrived.
CB - Anders Betancourt
- Entering his 3rd full season.
CB - Darius Slay
- Huge improvement to our secondary after posting that we were in the market.
FS - Cleveland Orr
- Another returning starter. Finally entering his prime.
SS - Bacarri Rambo
- As with Slay, Rambo elevates this secondary
Lots of new faces and tons of excitement for this new season here in Tennessee. After all is said and done with this team throwing money and draft picks around this off season, the Titans should be sitting close to $2m left of their cap money and the only round of next years draft they do not possess a pick in will be the 4th round. And our only concern next off season should be the contract of our Kicker, Hopkins. With Bo Schneider coming in he will take the teams Exclusive Resign next offseason which will leave Hopkins either signing a Franchise Tag, being placed in Match Eligible or just being allowed to walk. You can make your own guess as to which option Tennessee will choose.
Good luck to the other 31 GM's this season. See ya on the field!